Wednesday, January 20, 2010

...is this thing on?

Greetings and hallucinations!

This is my blog spot, my first one anywhere. Which is funny, considering I have this reputation for not being much of a talker, or for being "too quiet". All I can say to that is: too many people out there just don't know when to shut the hell up. They just open up their mouths and fall right in, don't they?

If you join this blog, you will find out some things about me you never knew (or couldn't be bothered to ask). I will tell some stories about my past/background, my musical endeavors/adventures, and other hyphenated topics you may find amusing. And there are going to be some pretty damn funny things I have up my sleeve, or things that are going to make you say, "I've been there myself!".

Anyway, thanks for coming, and tip your waitress!